KEO staff and representatives/coordinators of the 10 selected CBHE projects participated in the CBHE Grant holders meeting, in 27, 28 January 2020.
This two-day meeting was addressed to the representatives of CBHE projects selected under the Call for proposals for 2019. Its overall aim was to address in detail practical issues related to the implementation of projects, the management of the grant agreement and the financial rules applicable to the CBHE grant.
For the first time during the Erasmus+ programme Kosovo has been awarded with the highest number of CBHE projects. These projects were selected on the basis of quality and national priorities.
From the total number of CBHE selected projects, nine (9) projects are of type Joint Projects and one (1) project is Structural Project.
In accordance with the National Priorities set up for Kosovo, as Joint project were selected these projects:
- Quality development of international cooperation and project management,
- Towards a quality oriented system of initial teacher education to increase teacher professionalism in Kosovo.
- The development and implementation of PhD Curricula in ICT for Kosovo Education System / DI-PHDICTKES.
- Business driven problem-based learning for academic excellence in geo informatics.
- Accelerating Western Balkans University Modernization by Incorporating Virtual Technologies (VTech@WBUni).
- Developing Research and Innovation Capacities in Albania and Kosovo.
- Internationalization at Home: Embedding Approaches and Structures to Foster Internationalization at Western Balkans.
- Legal Clinics in Service of Vulnerable groups: Enhancing the Employability of Law Students through Practical Education.
- Higher Education–Enterprise platform for fostering, modernization and sustainable growth in natural stone industry in Western Balkans.
As Structural project was selected the following project:
- Enhancing Research Culture in Higher Education in Kosovo – Research Cult