Kosovo Erasmus+ Office
Kosovo Erasmus+ Office (KEO) assists the Commission, the Executive Agency and the local authorities in the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme.
KEO is the focal point for their stakeholders involved in the Erasmus+ Programme in the area of higher education and contributes to improving awareness, visibility, relevance, effectiveness impact of the international dimension of Erasmus+ programme.
The Kosovo Erasmus+ Office is responsible for:
- providing information about Erasmus+ activities in the field of higher education;
- advising and assisting potential applicants;
- monitoring Erasmus+ projects;
- coordinating the local team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs);
- monitoring the legacy of the Tempus IV Programmeme (2007-2013);
- contributing to studies and events;
- providing support to policy dialogue;
- maintaining contacts with the local authorities and EU delegations;
- following policy developments in the field of higher education in their country.